Prayer π
π₯ DAY 2 — FASTING & PRAYER
SECURING YOUR VERDICT THROUGH THE POWER OF HIS WORD
Anchor Scripture: Psalm 107:20
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
Today, we engage the Word of God as the final authority over our lives. We stand upon His promises to secure our victory, establish His counsel, overturn every contrary verdict, and align our destiny with what He has spoken.
What God has written concerning us shall stand. His Word shall have the final say.
π₯ 7 PROPHETIC AFFIRMATIONS OF HIS WORD TO SECURE A NEW VERDICT OVER OUR DESTINY
1. I STEP INTO A NEW SEASON WITH DOMINION
By the authority of God's Word, I step into this new season with the DOMINION mandate of creation to bring into defeat and failure every voice of opposition, I compel their submission under the feet of the Lord, in Jesus name . Genesis 1.28
2. I RECEIVE RESTORATION
According to Job 20:15,, I declare restoration according to God's will. What ever belongs to me and my family that crocodile devil, dragon spirit and serpental Alter has swallowed be vomited in Jesus name
3. I STEP INTO INCREASE AND FRUITFULNESS
According to Deuteronomy 8:18 and Genesis 9:7, I receive grace to be enlarged, fruitful, productive and established. I step into increase, multiplication and legitimate opportunities. My voice shall be sweet again in the chambers of law
4. I SECURE FRUITFULNESS OVER MY LAND
According to Joel 2:3, I declare fruitfulness and productivity over the places where God has planted me. Let every environment assigned to my purpose yield its God-ordained opportunities. I received a seal of distinction in my career. I shall not be a poor lawyer to my generation
5. MY EARTH SHALL YIELD INCREASE
According to Psalm 67:6, my earth shall yield increase. My labour shall produce results, my career shall blossom, and the work of my hands shall become fruitful.
6. LORD, POLISH MY CAREER
Father, refine my gifts, sharpen my skills, increase my wisdom and establish the work of my hands. As You elevated Joseph through preparation and excellence, take me into greater capacity and meaningful impact.
7. I SECURE MY VERDICT IN GOD'S WORD
According to Deuteronomy 28:13, I declare that I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I will not be less than what God says. I am the Answer!
I refuse every identity that contradicts God's purpose for my life.
My new season has emerged.
My new me has emerged.
My capacity is increasing.
My career is advancing.
My legal profession is flourishing with wisdom, excellence, integrity and favour.
I secure my verdict through the power of His Word
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen! π₯
I Am The Answer!