please

πŸ”₯ DAY 3 — FASTING & PRAYER

OH LORD, SHOW ME MERCY

Anchor Scripture: Hebrews 4:16

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”

Today, we approach the throne of grace with humility and faith, trusting in the mercy of God. May His mercy speak over every situation, overturn every negative verdict, remove limitations and restore all that has been lost.

πŸ”₯ 7 PRAYER POINTS ON THE MERCY OF GOD

1. THANKSGIVING FOR MERCY
Oh Lord, thank You for Your mercy that grants us access to Your throne of grace and gives us confidence to receive our inheritance in Christ. Let Your mercy continue to speak for us, in Jesus’ name. He 4:16

2. MERCY AGAINST NEGATIVE VERDICTS
By Your mercy, O Lord, disarm and nullify every negative verdict, accusation and judgment that stands against my life. Let the victory of Christ speak on my behalf, in Jesus’ name. Luke 10:19

3. MERCY FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION
Through Your mercy, Lord, release divine intervention into every area of my life. Let every evil embargo, limitation and barrier be removed, and let every pattern of failure be broken by Your grace, in Jesus’ name. 

4. MERCY FOR DIVINE RELEASE AND RESTORATION
Oh Lord, show me mercy. Let Your power bring me from every place of limitation into the place You have ordained for me. Order my steps, open the right doors and lead me into Your purpose, in Jesus’ name. Act 12:7-10

5. MERCY FOR RESTORATION OF GLORY
By Your mercy, O Lord, let everything that has been lost, delayed or exchanged be restored according to Your will. Let every symbol of shame and limitation be removed, and let Your holy fire consume every work of darkness against my destiny, in Jesus’ name. Deut 4:24

6. MERCY THAT SPEAKS BLESSING
Oh God of all possibilities, I declare that I belong to Christ and I walk in His blessing. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus, and Your mercy speaks better things concerning my life. Every contrary declaration is silenced by the finished work of Christ, in Jesus’ name. gal: 13 

7. MERCY TO UPROOT EVERY EVIL STRUCTURE
Oh Lord, my Divine Carpenter, uproot and dismantle every ungodly structure, stronghold and altar that opposes Your purpose for my life. Establish Your righteousness, lift my head and cause me to walk in the prosperity, peace and purpose You have ordained for me, in Jesus’ name. Jer 1:10

πŸ”₯ FINAL DECLARATION

Father, let Your mercy speak louder than every accusation, louder than every limitation and louder than every negative verdict. Let mercy open doors, restore what is lost, establish Your purpose and lead me into the fullness of Your will.

I receive mercy. I receive grace. I receive divine intervention. I receive restoration. I walk in the victory of Christ.

In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.